- ES6201-IQ siren uses microprocessor based technology to provide a compact electronic siren system for use in emergency vehicles
- Ideal choice for undercover applications-small compact control head and 18' long harness provide the installation flexibility for such applications
- Siren Mode - two available siren tones: Wail and Yelp
- Siren tones can be selected using the toggle switch from the remote controller
- switch UP for Wail tone
- switch DOWN for Yelp tone
- Manual Mode - Air Horn
It is momentary mode activated by holding down the Air Horn switch on the siren's remote controller
Note: Manual mode will override the Siren mode
Park Kill Mode - This is activated by providing a connection from the park position switch in the vehicle to the park kill input, this will automatically interrupt the siren tones if they are engaged, this input is GND activated.
- THIS DOES NOT KILL THE AIRHORN
- Optional Features: Allows messages to be broadcasted over the siren speaker. The P.A. function will override all other functions when accessed using microphone.