D&R Electronics Warranty
- D&R Electronics warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one year on parts replacement.
- D&R Electronics Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
- This warranty applies only to original purchasers acquiring the product directly from D&R Electronics, or its authorized dealers.
- Warranty will not be recognized without proof of purchase or bill of sale. This warranty is not transferable.
- The warranty begins on the date of delivery to the first user/purchaser.
- This warranty shall not apply to product which must be repaired due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper installation, abuse, misuse, or which have been altered or modified at a facility other than D&R Electronics, or its authorized depot center.
- Units proved to be defective within the warranty period, based on an examination by D&R Electronics, will be replaced or repaired at D&R Electronics' option.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties.
- D&R Electronics makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, than the express warranties contained herein.